We have a showroom on our premise with both pre-designed and custom kitchen cabinet displays/templates and hundreds of cabinet door samples, ceramic tile display racks and a large selection of custom millwork (moldings) and decorative hardware (knobs and pulls). We have the time to discuss your needs and the integrity to advise you properly. If we don't have what you need or want, we can provide insight into how to find it or where to look.
Showroom sessions are by appointment only.
Bring in your notes, wish lists, pictures, magazines, ideas, etc. We can go over what you should expect going forward. Plus, we will discuss your timeline, appliance selection considerations, cabinetry styles (both drawbacks and benefits) and practical considerations that may effect your situation.
Our kitchen installers...
- Are friendly and receptive to questions and suggestions.
- Use drop cloths and floor to ceiling dust curtains, taking precautions to to minimize dust
- Are respectful of your home and belongings
- Rip out your existing cabinetry, wall / ceiling coverings (wallboard), flooring and remove debris to a truck which transports to an off site dumpster. No dumpster on premise. No marked driveways. No dumpster fees.
- Will remove your unwanted appliances (to curb, or truck off site)
- Do all of the tile work, from floor tiles set in a cement base ("mud job") to intricate backsplash layouts / installation
- Do all of the framing and fine custom trim work
- Install floating vinyl / wood flooring and nail down, pre-finished wood floors.
- Do all peripheral alterations from removal / relocation / replacement of windows and skylights, to complete load bearing wall removal
- Specialize in open floor plan conversions
- Template, deliver and install the granite / quartz counter tops. No more finger pointing if something is not right
- Have a working cabinetry shop where they perform seamless alterations to "stock" cabinetry, as well as custom additions to augment cabinetry lines having a limited selection
- Create custom cabinet pullouts and specialty hardware in "stock" cabinetry